Contract Grown Benefits
Benefits to client for operating a Contract Grow Scheme
- The experienced and knowledgeable Sales Management team at Deepdale Trees Ltd have extensive UK and international knowledge of tree growing and sourcing which has proved invaluable when designing and detailing schemes. This expertise has been proven with advance procurement contracts such as TAG McLaren, Jubilee Park (Canary Wharf), Chavasse Park (Paradise Street, Liverpool), Quartermile (Edinburgh) and Bankside Redevelopment (London).
- Fixed prices gives cost certainty, various payment schemes can be arrange, which may result in financial gains.
- Deepdale Trees Ltd appreciates that a commercial benefit to the client can be offered considering their possible long term involvement in supplying trees over a 15/20 year period.
- Advance payment could lead to greater discounts.
- Secures the continuous supply of high quality stock.
- The use of Airpot trees gives better establishment on site, reducing the risk of tree fatalities.
- Due to the proximity of our company to your sites we are in the position to offer an immediate response and in most cases next day delivery or to your specific requirements all year around.
- Personal selection of stock and sourcing of particular varieties throughout Europe.
- Advice on handling, planting and setting up of site facilities.
- Advanced procurement can be used as part of a corporate public relations strategy underpinning existing environmental policies.
01767 26 26 36
01767 26 22 88
Grower of the UK's finest and widest selection of semi mature trees and shrubs.
From our convenient location in the heart of England, we are able to make year round deliveries Europe wide, selecting from over 140 acres of UK production. We are also able to source plants on request through our extensive supply network. Fully plant-passported and therefore able to supply trees throughout the UK and Europe.